The Laura Johnson Home offers the following facilities, services, programs and activities to residents and the community of Mount Isa.
Facilities & Services
Laura Johnson Home’s Residential Aged Care Service consists of at 75 bed nursing home that caters for both respite and permanent residents of all care needs. Laura Johnson Home enables seniors to be able to enjoy a fantastic lifestyle while providing a supportive, safe and secure home. Residential Care Service includes; but is not limited to:
- Provision of all meals cooked fresh on site: Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner and Supper
- All rooms regularly cleaned and serviced
- Laundry washed and delivered back to rooms
- 24/7 Nursing Care
- Onsite doctors’ visits and assistance to attend appointments
- Provision of basic essentials such as toiletries and consumables
Rooms are available in either single ensuite rooms or double ensuite rooms. Along with Residential Care Laura Johnson Home also provides:
- Independent living villa accommodation
- A robust activity program that is open to seniors in the community
- Community meeting venue hire
- Laura Johnson Home Op-SHOP including furniture sales
- Office space for rent by local organisations.
For enquires regarding residential care, independent living villas, our activity program, office space or venue hire please contact the Laura Johnson Home.
Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 7pm Weekends & Public Holidays – 10am – 7pm
Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 5pm
Op Shop Opening Hours
Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 1:30pm Saturday – 9am – 12pm Sunday – Closed